- Engebretsen, E., Baker, M., Health Preparedness and Narrative Rationality: A Call for Narrative Preparedness. (2023) International Journal of Health Policy and Management (IJHPM)
- Aasheim, E.T., Bhopal, A.S., O’Brien K., Lie A.K., Nakstad E.R., Andersen, L.F. Climate Change and Health: a 2-week course for medical students to inspire change. (2023) The Lancet.
- Engebretsen, Eivind, Umachandran, Priya, Ødemark, John & Greenhalgh, Trisha. (2022). In what ways do cultural contexts influence the knowledge translation process for health decision-making and what are the implications for policy and practice? World Health Organization. Regional Office for Europe. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/363550.
- Greenhalgh, T., Engebretsen, E. The science-policy relationship in times of crisis: An urgent call for a pragmatist turn. Social Science & Medicine. (2022)
- Engebretsen, E., Baker, M. Rethinking Evidence in the time of Pandemics. Cambridge University Press. (2022). Open Access.
- Lillehagen, Ida; Heggen, Kristin; Tomson, Göran & Engebretsen, Eivind (2022). Implementing the UN Sustainable Development Goals: How Is Health Framed in the Norwegian and Swedish Voluntary National Review Reports? International Journal of Health Policy and Management. ISSN 2322-5939. 11(6), s. 810–819. doi: 10.34172/IJHPM.2020.221.
- Berg, H., Askheim, C., Heggen, K.M., Sandset, Tony J., Engebretsen, E. From evidence-based to sustainable healthcare: Cochrane revisited.Onlinelibrary.wiley.com (2022)
- Banik, D. Democracy and Sustainable Development. Springer Nature. (2022)
- Sandset, Tony Joakim Ananiassen &Engebretsen, Eivind (2022). Sustainable Healthcare Education as a Practice of Governmentality? Sustainability. ISSN 2071-1050. 14(22). Doi: 10.3390/su142215416
- Arnaldi, Marta; Engebretsen, Eivind & Forsdick, Charles (2022). Translating COVID-19: From Contagion to Containment. Journal of Medical Humanities. ISSN 1041-3545. 43(3), s. 387–404. doi: 10.1007/s10912-022-09742-5.
- Wahl, Astrid Klopstad; Andersen, Marit Helen; Ødemark, John; Reisæter, Anna Varberg; Urstad, Kristin Hjorthaug & Engebretsen, Eivind (2022). The importance of shared meaning-making for sustainable knowledge translation and health literacy. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. ISSN 1356-1294. doi: 10.1111/jep.13690. Fulltekst i vitenarkiv
- Ødemark, John & Engebretsen, Eivind (2022). Challenging medical knowledge translation: convergence and divergence of translation across epistemic and cultural boundaries. Humanities & Social Sciences Communications. ISSN 2662-9992. 9(71). doi: 10.1057/s41599-022-01088-6.
- Vandeskog, H.O, Heggen, K.M., Engebretsen, E. Gendered vulnerabilities and the blind spots of the 2030 Agenda´s leave no one behind pledge. Critical Policy Studies. (2021)
- Buts, J., Baker, M., Luz, S., Engebretsen, E. Epistemologies of evidence-based medicine: a plea for corpus-based conceptual research in the medical humanities. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy. (2021)
- Heggen, K.M., Berg, H. Epistemic injustice in the age of evidence-based practice: The case of fibromyalgia. Nature.com – Humanities and Social Sciences Communications (2021)
- Engebretsen, E., Ottersen, O.P. Vaccine Inequities, Intellectual Property Rights and Pathologies of Power in the Global Response to COVID-19. International Journal for Health Policy and Management (IJHPM) (2021)
- Sandset, Tony Joakim Ananiassen. The necropolitics of COVID-19: Race, class and slow death in an ongoing pandemic. Global Public Health (2021)
- Sandset, Tony Joakim Ananiassen. “Translating global epidemics: The case of Ebola.” The Routledge Handbook of Translation and Health. Routledge, 2021. 269-284.
- Aryeetey, E, Engebretsen, E, Gornitzka, Å, Maassen, P, Stølen, S. 2020. A step backwards in the fight against global vaccine inequities. The Lancet (2020)
- Sandset, T., Heggen, K. & Engebretsen, E.: Sustainable Sexual Health: Analysing the Implementation of the SDGs. Published December, 2020, by Routledge
- Lillehagen, I., Heggen, K.M., Tomson, G. & Engebretsen, E. Implementing the UN Sustainable Development Goals: How Is Health Framed in the Norwegian and Swedish Voluntary National Review Reports? International Journal of Health Policy and Management (IJHPM) (November 2020).
- Ottersen, O.P., Engebretsen, E. COVID-19 puts the Sustainable Development Goals center stage. Nat Med (2020).
- Heggen, K., Sandset, T.J., Engebretsen, E. Editorial “COVID-19 and SDG-based healthcare decisions”, PDF. WHO Bulletin (October 2020).
- Sandset, T.J., Heggen, K. & Engebretsen, E. What we need is a sustainable politics of life. The Lancet (2020). (Commenting on a commentary from editor-in-chief R. Horton)
- Engebretsen, E., Wahlberg, A., Ottersen, O.P. Counter Innovations. Responsibility of universities to act on the SDGs. In: Brink, C (ed.) (2020). The Responsive University. Leiden: Brill Publishing.
- Engebretsen, E. and Baker, M. (2022) Narratives and evidence – which stories about COVID-19 did we believe and why? Impact of Social Sciences Blog (25 May 2022). Blog Entry.
- Engebretsen, E. and Baker, M. (2022) How to make sense of medical evidence? Cambridge Blog (4 October 2022). Blog Entry.
Eivind Engebretsen is blogging about SHE-related activities on his personal blog.
Dan Banik’s podcast In Pursuit of Development is available on Spotify.
The podcast includes interviews with Helen Clark, Mona Baker and Eivind Engebretsen.
SHE organizes a number of seminars and events in a hybrid format which are made available continuously on our YouTube playlist.